This week I finally read Sophia Amoruso’s book, #GIRLBOSS, and it was so inspiring that I promptly wrote a blog post, an online article and a to-do list.
Moreover, from adventurous travel bloggers to ladies who kickass in the job market, I feel like my computer screen has been wonderfully overloaded by women who rigorously go after what they want.
- Read #GIRLBOSS. If you are in need of a kick up the arse and some inspiration to go after what you want, especially if you want to be your own boss at work, then you need to read this book.
- Follow the #GIRLBOSS blog. Can’t afford to buy the book right now? Then follow the #Girlboss blog. It’s filled with tips, Girlboss profiles and inspiration. And it’s free!
- Everyone’s got to start somewhere. “Sometimes the road to courage and success isn’t conquering fear, but rather simply accepting it and embracing it.”
- Go after what you want. “And this is something many people who travel end up feeling: they don’t know what they want to do or what will come next, but they know that it could be almost anything.”
- This Nomadic Chick has been traveling for 3 years now. And what a time she has had!
- Renuka quit her 9 to 5 job and has been traveling India ever since. Following her adventures is a must.
- Prepare for success every morning. This Forbes article reveals the morning routines of 12 women leaders.
- Ensure laughter. You have to read this “Mean Girls at Downing Street” Tumblr blog.
Happy Sunday everyone!